About john wooden “pyramid of success”
john wooden pyramid of success.For you that’s are looking for a quality book on how motivational strategies for the advancement of your business and others, this information may be useful for you, john wooden pyramid of success.
In His book, He begins with this amazing overall quote:
“Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.”
Coach Wooden’s Pyramid of Success contains 15 separate building blocks for you to work on. Along the bottom are the five foundation blocks that leadership is build upon.
- Industriousness: Success travels in the company of very hard work. There is no trick, no easy way.
- Friendship: Strive to build a team filled with camaraderie and respect: comrades-in-arms.
- Loyalty: Be true to yourself. Be true to those you lead.
- Co-operation: Have utmost concern for what’s right rather than who’s right.
- Enthusiasm: Your energy and enjoyment, drive and dedication will stimulate and greatly inspire others.
- Self-control: Control of your organisation begins with control of yourself. Be disciplined.
- Alertness: Constantly be aware and observing. Always seek to improve yourself and the team.
- Initiative: Make a decision! Failure to act is often the biggest failure of all.
- Intentness: Stay the course. When thwarted try again; harder, smarter. Persevere relentlessly.
- Condition: Ability may get you to the top, but character keeps you there – mental, moral and physical.
- Skill: What a leader learns after you’ve learned it all is what counts most of all.
- Team Spirit: The star of the team is the team. ‘We’ supersedes ‘me’.
- Poise: Be yourself. Don’t be thrown off by events whether good or bad.
- Confidence: The strongest steel is well-founded self-belief. It is earned, not given.
- Competitive Greatness: Perform at your best when your best is required. Your best is required each day.