hell s half acre arkansas mystery
A mystery surrounding the Arkansas area until now remained a mystery that is difficult to realize or proof it .original residents will be very convinced that there are mysteries surrounding. that’s what makes them so afraid to approach. There has been no action taken to investigate
The area of land (allegedly more around one to two acres) is a bit of a mystery to residents in nearby Hot Springs, Arkansas. Despite being completely surrounded by forest and vegetation, this section is completely composed of sharp jagged rocks and no vegetation (aside from the few trees that appear in the satellite photo). The place is reportedly feared by locals and even the hunting dogs and some believe that the devil lurks below. Geologists are said to be baffled and theories range from an extinct volcano (that warms the hot springs in the area) to a vortex that has trapped fallen angels who await their release on the final Day of Judgement.
Here’s some references
* area around Lock 38 of the Ohio and Erie Canal in Cuyahoga Valley National Park
* a location at the Battle of Stones River
* a saloon district in the early days of Fort Worth, Texas catering to the cowboys on the Chisholm Trail
* Half Acre, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Marengo County originally known as Hell’s Half Acre.
* Hell’s Half Acre (film), a 1954 film starring Evelyn Keyes, Wendell Corey & Elsa Lanchester
* Hell’s Half Acre (2006), a 2006 horror film from filmmakers Sean Tiedeman and Scott Krycia
* Hell’s Half Acre lava field, is the youngest of the eastern basaltic lava fields of the Snake River Plain, Idaho, USA.
* Hell’s Half Acre, a side slot canyon in Aravaipa Canyon, Arizona
* Hell’s Half Acre (novel), a novel by Will Christopher Baer.
* Hell’s Half Acre, a novel in the Walker, Texas Ranger series by James Reasoner.
* Hell’s Half Acre: Early Days in the Great Alberta Oil Patch, a non-fiction book by D. Finch.
* Half Acre of Hell, A: A Combat Nurse in WWII, an autobiography by Avis D. Schorer.
* Hell’s Half Acre, a thriller novel by Frederic Bean.
* Hell’s Half Acre, a novel by Harold Wayne Achimon.