Efficacy and Benefits of Honey:
Honey can be consumed by all levels, from fetus to parents.
1. Fetus: Honey can strengthen a weak fetus in the womb (uterus).
2. Pregnant Woman: Honey helps maintain stamina and infant health during pregnancy, and help high nutrient intake for the healthy growth of the fetus in the womb during
3. Babies: Helping a baby’s brain development, because every day the brain continues to develop until the age of 5 years. For that he needed a high nutrition. Brain growth and development are closely linked to the intelligence of the mind (IQ) and mental intelligence (EQ). It can be seen today various additional food products either milk or formulated infant porridge with honey .
4. Children: help for increased appetite (the existence of a complete element of B vitamins in honey), so that children grow up healthy, lively and cheerful and disease resistance.
Efficacy of honey on puberty teens make grow very fast, good nutrition and regular will make a perfect body growth.
6. Adults: Level of fatigue and stress lead to work piling up so that the body becomes weak and susceptible to disease. In this case the factory workers who worked hard all day (long shifts) without sufficient nutrient-prone diseases such as thypus infected, inflammation, and other bacterial infections so in this case Honey is the best supplementary food.
7. Elderly: Honey is the best food that is necessary for the elderly, because honey is a source of energy and nutrients that can be absorbed directly by the body, which at that age our digestive organs have started to decrease its function